My name is Lexi and this is my husband Harrison. We live in Southern California, our home. Art is our passion - he's a graphic designer, and I'm a photographer. When I can tell a story and communicate a feeling, I have succeeded.
When I’m not working or studying, I am most likely chilling with the hubby, gardening, or fixing our fixer-upper. Follow me on instagram below!
I shoot in Camera RAW.
I own a Full-Frame Canon DSLR, a 50mm lens, & 24-70mm lens.
I edit using Adobe Bridge, Lightroom, & Photoshop.
Freelance Photographer - Southern California - Spring 2015 to Present
Team Photographer - South Hills Church - Spring 2017 to Summer 2019
EATM Photographer - Moorpark College - Fall 2018 to Spring 2019
FIVE FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I started photography using my mom's old Nikon
2. Personality type: INFJ, Enneagram 2
3. May is my great-great-grandmother's name
4. My favorite beach is Crystal Cove
5. Southern California is my home